I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Yo HO Yo HO the Ninja Life for Me!

Ok Skipper, your antics at Rotary caught alot of attention, and a few calls to me.  Way to go Ninja Turtle Mike!  You need to calm down, and act like the Navy Officer you claim to be!  Spreading lies and casting blame is not truly Rotarian material right?  Is it Orange City Council Material?  Maybe you can ask DIM I tru and Bilodeaued.  You are being played by these clowns, I wish you could see it. 

 If you want to know who I am, just ask. 

And by the way, my best friend saw this first hand and called me from the parking lot.  She was appalled. Way to lose another vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment