I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Suzy Q might need to run for OUSD

Ok, Suzy has a web site, but she seems a little confused here is a quote:

   "I work for a local high school and we need to be more involved in our public schools to give our parents confidence back in our school system"

Is she running for city council, or school board?  She looks like an honest lady trying to make a difference, she is a first timer, and does not truly realize the money it costs to win here in Orange.  I wish my girl luck, she will need it.

Here is her website:
http://suedominguez.com/default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I just want to say that I believe in today's times we need real people and not politicians. Politicians have obviously not been doing their jobs. I will be a city council member that is in NO ONE's pocket because I believe in truly working for the people and yes that does include our schools. So much federal money is wasted in schools, why does our city concil not have a voice so that we can better use that money in our city. Our emergency personnel and services are in danger of major cuts.

    Thanks for checking my site!

    Sue Dominguez

    ReplyDelete