I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Monday, October 25, 2010

DUM I Tru isTurd Boy Deluxe

Well, with just a week to go in this election, and a HUGH loss for fat boy on the horizon, I was hoping to spar with this low life numskull, but besides breathing bad breath on his buddies down at the lodge about how angry he is about my posts, he does not try and defend his antics.  Mr Wacko Willows California, Mr Union Triple Pension Dipper!  What a joke Turd boy, I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU LOSE!  And lose you will.  You and you carpet bagging political career should take the next train outta dodge, the freak show is over.  Over.  Those boys in the Lincoln club will write your fat rear end off after this loss.  Nice going!  I can't wait to see the fat boy cry!  Sore Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment