I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mutant Ninja Turtle Mike

My poor little Ninja Turtle spent all his Pizza money on his losing campaign.  Second loss is a charm Ninja Turtle Mike.  No more running for you!  So sorry, there is no next time, good choice of team mates, DUM I Tru and Bilodeaued!  Fat Boy and Mr Burns the County Triple Dipper!  Denis aka Mr. Burns the County Triple Dipper has done nothing, NOTHING to win this race!  How on earth are Tita & Carolyn backing this clown up?  Makes you wonder.  I know he'll win, and I will have to look at his ugly uninterested mug for 4 more years, but he will get his.  Time is on our side.  But Mutant Ninja Turtle Mike's time in the sun is almost over, good thing, I thought he was going to have a stroke at rotary, he needs to calm down, eat some pizza, watch his chubby head grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment