I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What Crap!

Good for Carolyn! More crap from that fish wrap called the OC Register/ OC Watchdog section. Watchdogs?? More like lap dogs for the PeP Boys in Orange, DUM I Tru, Bilodeaued, and Ninja Turtle Mike. Scumbag LOSERS! Shame on the OC Register for publishing pure crap during an election! What douche bags!


Carolyn is my Mayor, Our Mayor and will be Re-Elected on Nov 2!  I stand behind her 100%!  Watch out boys, with just over 2 weeks to go, the crap is gonna start flying, and Fat Boy, you better run, cuz there's no place to hide.

I LOVE CAROLYN!

VOTE CAVECCHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment