I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Horton endorsed by Heros

From Chris's FB site:
Many people don't know that I was involved in a very serious car accident when i was a young man - drunk driver hit the car i was riding in. It was a defining moment in my life and just one of the reasons why i am so proud to have received the CITY OF ORANGE POLICE ASSOCIATIONS (C.O.P.A.) endorsement. We have a fantastic Police Department and I am really looking forward to working with our men and women in blue to meet the challenges ahead. Thanks guys!

You had me at hello

No comments:

Post a Comment