I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Aye! Aye! Skipper!

Seems Ninja Turtle Mike better batten down the hatches, there's a squal out there and she'll capsize ya fur sure mate.  His response to being a Rocco:

For accuracy, I am and have been a commissioned officer in the United States Navy for 22 years - currently holding the rank of Captain. I am also the owner of Michael Merino Architects - a business holding a license in Orange for more than 14 years. I stand by my ballot designation without reservation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment