I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Choose your friends Wisely DUM I Tru


So I am reading DUM I TRU Tweets, and looking at his "buddies".  Interesting people.

Here is DUM I Tru's tweeter buds

The icon I circled is for OC Diesel a company out of Huntington Beach.















This is there site:








and this is what they are promoting (besides truck parts) on their site:   






Nice to have "friends" that like to exploit women, do you need a cigar now and some single malt scotch?
Great family values DUM I TRU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment