I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone that supported me during my first year of tracking Orange City Politics!  Thanks to all the concerned citizens of Orange that sent me countless messages, supporting me and my thoughts!  Thanks to the candidates that are running!  You are AWESOME!  Taking the time and effort to run (Except Rocco, Ninja Turtle Mike, DUM I Tru & Bilodeaud, these morons get no support from me!)  I would also like to thank the OC Register, LA Times, Art Pedroza, The Greater Orange News Blog, Voice of OC, Red County, and the dashing Chip Hanlon!  I would also like to thank Atlas PAC, OCEA, CR & R and last but not least the concerned citizens of Willows, California!

<3
W

No comments:

Post a Comment