I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Poor Little Mutant Ninja Turtle

$40,000 of your own money on a losing campaign, Ouch!  I hate to do this, but I told you so!  Have some pizza on me my hot headed little dough boy, go back to playing bath tub sailor and playing with building blocks.  Maybe Right Said Fred can forgive you for the crap you flung at him in the election, then again, maybe not.  Have fun on the planning commission!  Third time is a charm!  Maybe you can be the new Robert Douglas!  Next time run for school board, and you will have the trifecta! Remember ladies love a man in uniform, a man, not a puppet.  Be your own man Mike, the boys played you like a Stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment