I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crooks

Though many things have come to light during this election, I hope that the true colors of DUM I Tru and Bilodeaud came shinning through.  They don't deserve to represent our wonderful city, and this campaign, their campaign has been and will continue to be a disgrace to our community.  I am mad that Turd boy and Mr. Burns will be here for one more minute on our city council, but today, the winds of change have come, blow strong, blow until all of the wicked lies are reveiled

No comments:

Post a Comment