I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It never ends

It never ends

I went to my polling place in Orange this morning at City Hall and who do I find lolling around the FRONT DOORS, greeting voters??  Jon Dumitru and Denis Bilodeau.  Since they both live in East Orange and not anywhere near City Hall or Old Town, I think its a pretty safe bet they weren't there for any other reason then to screw with voters.  What kind of garbage is this - they both had on their County of Orange shirts on and I have to say it was as intimidating as it was bizarre.  At the urging of a City Worker and one of the Polling Officers, I called both the Registrar of Voters and the Orange City Attorney to report these jokers because.  I don't think Publish Postits any accident that No Cavecche signs went up again last night all over Orange, exclusively in front of polling places. 
Is this how Shawn Nelson pays Denis to represent him?  Good lord, what has Orange come too?

No comments:

Post a Comment