I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Right Said Fred Kicks some Ninja Turtle Butt

Fred Whitaker and incumbent Denis Bilodeau handily won the other two seats up for grabs on the City Council; there were eight candidates in that race. Whitaker, chairman of the Planning Commission, received 10,546 votes and Bilodeau received 10,414.

"I'm grateful that the voters are rewarding my fiscal conservatism in the city," Bilodeau said. "I don't care that I finished second. I'll be happy to return to the council."

You better be grateful Mr. Burns, you don't deserve to represent our city

No comments:

Post a Comment