I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMG, he's running again, and again, and again


Ok, he's called himself and educator (AKA Steve Rocco) and a lawman, he was a republican, then changed parties mid election in 2004 to democrat??  Who am I, am why am I here, again.  I am Robert Douglas!  He will garner those foolish enough to vote the party line, but he has no idea how to run our city.  He has no web site or information.  Here is what I found
http://www2.smartvoter.org/2004/11/02/ca/or/vote/douglas_r/

In this article from 1997 he is listed as Robert L. Douglas, a maintenance worker
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/20/local/me-44824/3

Don't waste your time, he's just another Steve Rocco

No comments:

Post a Comment