I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gettin Mike's Views, straight from the horse's ...uhmmm.....mouth

I had to read this a few times, and am still perplexed, did he really post this on his web page?

As I noted in my “About Michael Merino” page, I am concerned about the city’s budget crisis, business growth, and our quality of life.  I am also concerned about government at every level – local, state and federal - raising taxes/fees and making rules at the expense of citizens instead of making hard choices – just like you and I must do at home!  I also have other issues that I intend to address after being elected like traffic congestion, public safety, lowering crime – to name just a few.
However, before I decide what is at the top of my agenda, I want to hear from YOU!  This page will be updated and reflect the issues of importance to the citizens that I will represent.  Therefore, I invite you to visit my commentary page and tell me what YOU believe should be at the top of my agenda since you will be casting the votes that will put me in office.  As you provide issues and concerns, we will build this page together and I will update it to reflect the issues that YOU are telling me need to be at the top of my agenda.
One of the most important lessons of my military service has been that I know for whom I serve – my fellow citizens!  So please, tell me what you think.  I am listening!
Thanks,
Mike

http://electmerino.com/cat2.php

No comments:

Post a Comment