I am a true Orange native, 3rd generation, and a mother to a new generation. I feel that it is time to stop the "good ol boys" club downtown, and get back to serving our city. Comments are very welcome, and appreciated. It's our time, it's our city. and it's time we take it back from these charlatans!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Democrats for Douglas, I'd convert to the Red Party before voting for ReD

CANDIDATE
Robert Louis Douglas
CANDIDATE FOR THE OFFICE OF
Council Member; City of Orange
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 ELECTION
2010 California General Election
CANDIDATE STATEMENT
As a long-time resident and business owner, I understand the issues that are important to our community, and pledge to be an independent voice for the people of our great city. As your city council person, I will establish an open -door policy in city government, and encourage positive, constructive dialog so we can address and resolve the important issues of the day. Let's create an atmosphere of positive governance, work together to face the challenges ahead, and move forward as one community. My vision is to provide a safe community and to maintain open spaces and park recreation facilities for recreational enjoyment,and to attract additional businesses to the city. I will fight any tax increases,and work on reducing traffic congestion. I will work with the school district and businesses to have joint efforts in job training for the youth. I am committed to maintain our quality of life and the history of our city. Chapman University,M.A., Former Marine Corp,Sergeant, Former Reserve Deputy Sheriff, Meals on Wheels, Volunteer, Orange American Legion Post132,Member, Endorsed by Senator Lou Correa Website: www.rdouglas4orangecitycouncil2010.com 714-615-2910 I RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR YOUR VOTE. Thank You, Robert Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment